When people think of Phoenix, they often think of extreme heat and winter retiree residents but what is often overlooked is the wonderful communities that make up Phoenix, Scottsdale and the other surrounding cities.
Sure, metro Phoenix might be one of the largest cities in the country but what you will find are neighborhoods and communities that offer just about everything you could want. DC Ranch in Scottsdale is one of the area’s premier living destinations and after learning what it offers, you will want to begin your search for your new home within DC Ranch.
Rested in the foothills of the McDowell Mountains and Sonoran Preserve, DC Ranch in Scottsdale, AZ is one of the most prestigious private communities in the Southwest. Located in northeast Scottsdale, this exclusive community offers four distinct villages, each with their own character and architectural design.
The lifestyle that is fostered and promoted at DC Ranch allows residents to truly live the good life. Far enough away from the city to enjoy the serenity of nature but close enough to have access to everything one could need.
DC Ranch’s Villages- Encompassing more than 8,281 acres, DC Ranch has been inspired by the natural beauty of the McDowell Mountains and creative planning has been used to develop 25 distinct neighborhoods and four unique village districts.
Here are some of the DC Ranch’s Villages:
- Country Club- inspired by the surrounding Sonoran Desert, Country Club Village offers architecturally designed homes ranging from Western Farm/Ranch style to traditional Spanish Eclectic. One of the original villages at DC Ranch, Country Club offers a great variety of landscape and design.
- Desert Camp– geared toward the small family residents, Desert Camp Village offers a unique collection of single-family homes, condominiums and townhomes. Home to Market Street at DC Ranch, the town center if you will, provides residents with a multitude of dining and retail options within their neighborhood.
- Desert Parks– Desert Parks Village is the place to look for custom-built single-family homes and luxury apartments. Each neighborhood within Desert Parks has a park, natural wash area and gated entrance. For those looking for more of a tight-knit community feel, Desert Parks was designed to encourage residents to come out from their homes and connect with their neighbors.
- Silverleaf– one of the most exclusive neighborhoods and golf clubs in all of Scottsdale, Silverleaf takes advantage of the pristine landscape and hills of the McDowell Mountains. Homes here are inspired by Spanish and Mediterranean Revival Estate style that feature formal estate gardens and open desert space. Unmatched views of the Valley are common with many of the homes within Silverleaf.
Abundant Amenities- within the community of DC Ranch, residents have access to a wide variety of amenities that help promote a healthy, social lifestyle.
- Desert Camp Community Center
- Fitness room, basketball, tennis and pickleball courts
- Two ramadas for special events and day use with built-in BBQs
- Homestead Community Center
- Oasis water feature
- Adventure playground
- Basketball courts
- Homestead Playhouse Theatre
- Commercial kitchen
- Community Garden at Copper Ridge School
- Various parks and multi-use trails throughout DC Ranch
- Market Street and DC Ranch Crossing dining and retail options
- Two world-class golf courses
- DC Ranch Village Health Club & Spa
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve right out your backyard
- Several highly ranked schools within close proximity
- Close to the 101 and north Scottsdale
The list goes on and on because DC Ranch truly offers something for everyone. It is easy to see how the community has gained national recognition as one of the best communities to live in in the country. If DC Ranch in Scottsdale sounds like a place where you would love to live, let our real estate agents in DC Ranch help you find the perfect home within one of its many neighborhoods.
We have been helping first-time and experienced homebuyers in the East Valley for nearly 20 years and we believe that finding the right home comes from a true understanding of not only what my client wants but also knowing the local markets. Don’t waste another daydreaming about your dream home, start your search today by visiting https://homesellerarizona.com/area/scottsdale-real-estate-agent/dc-ranch/.