Have you ever wondered what life would be like living in luxury condos? The Scottsdale Arizona condos for sale have everything you’ve imagined and more! From spacious square footage to luxurious amenities, luxury communities in Scottsdale come with all the comforts of a single-family home without fussy maintenance. If you’re considering this option, you’ve come to the perfect place.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Luxury Condos
After working for over 20 years in the real estate industry, we can confirm that the Scottsdale market remains a competitive and coveted area. The year-round warm weather and incredible mountain views are met with an affordability not found anywhere else. Scottsdale provides luxury communities at an affordable price with unmatched access to a wide variety of family-oriented activities. The younger demographic makes for a community of up-and-coming professionals who live busy lifestyles but still want to have fun. Luxury condos are a great way to segway into homeownership for first-time homebuyers or those looking for a rental property or second home. Before taking the next step, let’s look at some of the pros and cons of owning a luxury condo:
- Pros – The responsibility associated with luxury condos is considerably less than a single-family home. One of the best aspects of living in a luxury community is the access to numerous amenities without having to maintain them. That’s why luxury condos are perfect for busy professionals. When you are looking for a low-maintenance solution with immediate access to city activities for an affordable price, the luxury condos Arizona has to offer is the best option. Some things you can expect from Scottsdale Arizona Condos for sale are:
- Appliances – You’ll find top-of-the-line appliances in luxury condos like stainless steel refrigerators, ovens, and microwaves. Whether your plan is to move in a year or to stay for a few years, you’ll be sure to have appliances that will hold up over the long term.
- Social – Most luxury condos are conveniently located within walking distance of the best restaurants, shopping malls, and cultural spaces. Scottsdale Arizona condos for sale are close to Old Town, concerts, nightlife, renowned hiking trails, historic and art museums, art galleries, parks, and major sporting events. When you’re looking for a change of scenery, the City of Phoenix is just a quick drive away. Here you’ll find more options for dining, art, and culture.
- Space – If you’re used to living in an apartment, you’ll quickly appreciate the spaciousness of luxury condos. These spaces generally include walk-in closets, oversized bathrooms and bedrooms, gourmet kitchens, and additional laundry rooms. They are big enough to spread out but cozy enough to require little maintenance on a regular basis.
- Amenities – Luxury communities would not be sought after without the best amenities including fitness centers, several pools, clubhouses, outdoor spaces for entertaining, movie theaters, laundry facilities, gardens, walking trails, spas, and fire pits. Since amenities are shared and included in condominium association fees, there’s no maintenance to worry about. When you want to impress your new boss or entertain your friends and family, there are plenty of options on-site.
- Safety – Most luxury communities are gated with 24-hour security on site. Access is restricted to residents so you would have maximum security for you, your family, and invited guests. The sense of community contributes to the added safety of living in luxury condos. You and your neighbors may go to the same restaurants or meet each other in the elevator. Since everyone lives closer together than in a single-family home, your neighbors are more likely to notice when something or someone is out of place in your community.
- Price – Generally, luxury condos are less expensive than single-family homes. This works in your favor since you can live in a luxury community without the luxury prices. The added amenities and proximity to activities provide added value to your investment.
- Cons – If you have a big family and a dog, luxury condos may not be the right choice for you. Dogs and children need additional space to run and play that luxury condos may not be able to accommodate. For those families making long-term plans to move into a single-family home eventually, the turnover for selling luxury condos can be slower depending on the location and community you live in. Here are a few more disadvantages you should consider looking at luxury communities:
- Space – Although luxury condos are more spacious, they may not be enough for your family needs. Condominiums typically come with patio space but no significant yard space. This eliminates the hassle of mowing a yard but may not meet the needs of your family and pets.
- Privacy – Living in luxury condos is a lot like living in an apartment complex. Your neighbors are typically close to you, reducing your privacy in comparison to a single-family home. When you own your home, you don’t have to worry about keeping the music down or your husky howling and disturbing the neighbors. There are no condo association rules to abide by, including noise after hours.
- Fees – The additional monthly dues can range from $100 to $1000 or more a month depending on the community you chose to live in. These association fees are meant to be applied to the maintenance and upkeep of the condominium complex, including roof replacement, landscaping, pool and spa maintenance, and any other extras included in luxury communities. Sometimes, these prices may or may not be worth it and the hassle of maintaining a single-family home is the better option.
Scottsdale Arizona Condos for Sale
One of the best aspects of living in Scottsdale luxury communities is the access to the numerous activities and amenities in the area. Voted as one of the most desirable places to live in the nation by numerous polls and lifestyle magazines, Scottsdale features world-class dining, wineries, nature preserves, art museums, and historical places. When you live in luxury condos in Scottsdale, you’ll have access to:
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve – Explore this desert paradise of over 35,000 acres and 225 miles of incredible trails! There’s no charge for access from sunrise to sunset and you can bring the whole family.
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art – Located in the famous Old Town district of Scottsdale, this museum features modern works of art, design, and architecture. With 4 galleries to explore, you can expect cutting-edge and unique artwork you won’t find anywhere else.
- TPC Stadium – This famous golf course is a stop on the PGA tour and part of the Waste Management Phoenix Open that attracts professional and amateur golf enthusiasts around the world. If you’re a golfer, living just minutes away from this famed location may be your idea of heaven on earth.
- Talking Stick Resort – Who wouldn’t want to be just minutes away from an upscale resort? On the days you need to rejuvenate, the Talking Stick Resort is a luxurious escape from the day-to-day grind of work with breathtaking views and one-of-a-kind spa treatments. While you’re there, you have the option of enjoying great restaurants, casino gaming, and trendy lounges.
Call Today for Scottsdale Arizona Condos for Sale
Scottsdale has a number of luxury communities available that will meet your family’s needs. As an award-winning realtor, Jeff Barchi is well informed on the communities in the area. From the luxury high-rise condos of The Plaza Lofts to the penthouses of the W Scottsdale, our team will help you realize your homebuying goals.
Contact us today for more information on available luxury condos!