It’s no secret that Scottsdale is one of the most stunning and poshest places to live in the country! If you are looking to relocate, you’ll want to know where the best places to live in Scottsdale, AZ. Jeff Barchi has been serving this community for over 20 years and can guide you through the area from the neighborhoods to education and everything in between! We’ll share with you the best of Scottsdale and where you should consider buying your dream home.
The Best Neighborhoods in Scottsdale
Is Scottsdale a good place to live? It is such a popular city, and it’s hard to believe that hidden gems lie everywhere throughout one of the most beautiful cities in the country. Scottsdale is well known for its stunning golf resorts, but the neighborhoods hold true elegance. With unique architecture against the backdrop of breathtaking red mountains, you’ll quickly understand why retirees and snowbirds from all over the world flock to this area. If you’re considering the move, you should plan to reside in the best neighborhoods in Scottsdale:
- Ancala – As the most prestigious neighborhood in Scottsdale, the exclusive private community touts home prices on average of around $1.29 million. This gated community is over 850 acres of desert, featuring views of the McDowell and Camelback Mountains. Your family will enjoy a private community park with a playground and basketball court perfect for the kids. Golf enthusiasts will appreciate the Ancala Country Club and the convenience of the Scottsdale Airport.
- DC Ranch – When you are looking for one of the best places to live in Scottsdale, AZ, for entertainment, recreation, and shopping close by, the DC Ranch is the best option. This affluent community is one of the safest neighborhoods in Scottsdale, with a median household income of over $120,000. Before being developed as a showcase community, it was known as a cattle ranch called the Desert Camp. This massive 4000-acre housing development features a wide range of housing options, including condos, townhomes, and luxury homes. Sitting at the foot of the McDowell Mountains, you’ll have access to 33 acres of walking trails, 47 parks, a country club, and a community theater. Residents also have access to the Village Health Clubs and Spas.
- South Scottsdale – This is a favored community among millennials and families with young children. You’ll experience the best of Scottsdale’s lifestyle with breweries, restaurants, and family-friendly activities. If you are an art lover, you’ll revel in the plethora of art galleries and delight in the man-made lake. Other interesting amenities include a golf course and the McCormick Stillman Railroad Park with miniature train rides for kids. Median home prices begin at $518,000, with a range of other housing options that begin in the high $200,000s.
- Old Town Scottsdale – People are drawn to Old Town Scottsdale because of its nightlife and exciting vibe! As one of the best neighborhoods in Scottsdale, it is well known for its pedestrian-friendly atmosphere. It is a popular destination for shopping due to being one of the largest retail locations in the Southwest area. People from all over the area come to Scottsdale Fashion Square, one of the biggest malls in the country. If you’re looking for vibrant nightlife, you’ll find it in the Entertainment District that frequently hosts fun activities like festivals, block parties, concerts, and Scottsdale Artwalk. For renters, you’ll find upscale, pet-friendly apartments and studios.
- Troon North – An incredible addition to the exquisite Scottsdale neighborhoods is Troon North. You may be familiar with the award-winning golf resort that attracts golfers and spa seekers from everywhere. The master-planned community is nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak. You’ll find a wide variety of outdoor activities available far from the hustle and bustle of the city. The Troon North Golf Club features two 18 hole golf courses with incredible mountain and hill views. Ranked as one of the best golf courses in Arizona, the golf club includes a 37,000 square foot clubhouse for members. The median home price begins at $900,000 with a variety of housing options like custom homes, condos, and single-family homes.
- Shea Corridor – Located in Central Scottsdale, this neighborhood provides a unique blend of amenities and privacy not found anywhere else in the area. It is one of the best places to live in Scottsdale, AZ, and one of the most sought-after neighborhoods with home prices ranging from $200,000 to $6 million. You’ll find amazing city and mountain views with smaller single-family homes, condos, and townhomes available. Most homes in this location are not within HOAs. The proximity to everything is unmatched. You’ll be close to favored destinations like Chaparral Park and the Scottsdale Civic Center Mall.
- Villa Monterey – This community is the best of Scottsdale’s retirement destinations! When you relocate here, you’ll find the best in quality healthcare, affordability, and amenities near downtown Scottsdale. Retirees love the low maintenance and comfortable lifestyle amongst 800 single-family and townhomes that start in the low $200,000s. Active retirees enjoy plenty of trails for walking, bike riding, or strolling in a close-knit community that plans frequent social events and activities.
- Paradise Valley – Still considered one of Scottsdale’s best places in Arizona, Paradise Valley is nestled between Scottsdale and Phoenix. It is located just outside Scottsdale and is often labeled the Beverly Hills of the Southwest because of its upscale resorts and luxury homes with median prices that begin at $2 million. It is a popular destination for politicians, celebrities, and athletes since it is considered one of the safest neighborhoods in Scottsdale. You’ll enjoy resort-style living with private golf courses and vast lots.
The Best Realtor for Scottsdale Neighborhoods
Is Scottsdale a good place to live? It is one of the best places to live in the country! When you are ready to make a move, Jeff Barchi can help you choose from among the best neighborhoods in Scottsdale. Millennials looking for upscale affordability and exceptional proximity to entertainment and outdoor activities flock to Scottsdale yearly. With over nine million tourists a year, Scottsdale is a hot spot for affluent families and affordable luxury.
Golfers are especially welcomed since the famous TPC Stadium is located nearby and Troon North offers phenomenal spa services. Chaparral Park located in Shea Corridor is a 100-acre park that features a new playground, lit ball fields, volleyball courts, a public pool, a community center, and a 10-acre lake. You’ll have 25 miles of green belt paths for walking, jogging, cycling, and much more!
Why chose Jeff Barchi as your realtor for the best neighborhoods in Scottsdale? When buying a new home, it’s important to have a knowledgeable and experienced partner by your side. This is one of the most important financial decisions you’ll make in your life. You’ll be in good hands with The Jeff Barchi Team.