Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in paradise? Paradise Valley luxury homes for sale are a great start on your highway to heaven! You can have your own slice of paradise with a quality of life in this area that is unmatched. The prospect of reconnecting with nature amid luxury living and close proximity to major cities should be enough to make anyone do a double-take on this community.
Why Buy Paradise Valley Luxury Homes for Sale
- Community – The enormous sense of community in this area is elevated by its commitment to safety for all residents, families, guests, and property. Safety fairs and programs meant to encourage safe neighborhoods and protect the community are a regular part of living in Paradise Valley Houses. You’ll also find additional security in the form of gates and guards. If you’re looking for a place to call home and peace of mind, you’ll find it here.
- Landscapes – Imagine a home nestled among stunning views of the nearby Camelback Mountains with numerous hiking trails nearby. That’s what you can wake up to every morning when you live in Paradise Valley Houses. You’ll have the convenience of being one with nature without having a long commute. The added value of the SUP, also known as a special use permit, helps to regulate how close the homes are to each other. It stipulates that only 1 unit is allowed per acre. This means that every home in this area has plenty of room to stretch out without feeling overcrowded or worrying about disturbing your neighbors. Think of all you can do with at least 1 acre of land. The possibilities are endless.
- History – Dating back to the 1800s, the Paradise Valley community has a great deal of history for preserving values and ways of life. With just 12,820 residents, it’s no surprise that Paradise Valley used to be an agrarian community. When the first European settlers arrived, the area was covered in wildflowers and initially used for cattle grazing. After WWII, more residents began to settle on 1 acre or more. Soon, this area became known for these large plots of land and a committee was formed to preserve the quality of life due to the increased interest. This committee was called the “Citizens Committee for the Incorporation of the Town of Paradise Valley” and successfully petitioned for its incorporation in 1962.
- Entertainment – Paradise Valley Houses are home to the best shopping, golf, restaurants, and 8 full-service luxury resorts in Arizona. Your proximity to the Scottsdale and Phoenix metropolitan nightlife and cultural attractions will entertain and inspire you. When you’re part of this community, you have options:
- Old Town – There is so much to do in Old Town! From Fifth Avenue shops to world-renowned restaurants, you’ll see why it is the Southwest’s largest and best shopping destination. While exploring downtown, you may want to visit the LVD winery created in 2008 and located in the Chiricahua Mountains or the Arizona West Gallery featuring local artists and fun nighttime art exhibits.
- Spas – With a selection of over 50 luxury spas to choose from in Scottsdale, you can pick your preferred treatment and therapies inspired by Native American traditions and techniques. This is the best location for relaxation.
- Shopping – Surround yourself with over 2500 luxury retailers, boutiques, and malls in Scottsdale’s Fashion Square and Scottsdale Quarter. You’ll also want to visit Biltmore Fashion Park and the 24 / 7, an urban oasis of Kierland Commons.
- Golf – Last, but certainly not least, the golf courses in Scottsdale are nothing short of magnificent. You can ask anyone about Scottsdale golf and they will give you the same response. It is simply the best! Rolling hills and gorgeous views are just some of the reasons everyone loves golfing in Scottsdale. When you move to this community, you’ll have the opportunity to play at the best golf courses in the world:
- Boulders – This golf course is nestled among the foothills of the desert with views of the Black Mountains and incredible boulder formations. As you play, you’ll want to keep your eyes open for curious wildlife and impressive landscapes. Both North and South Boulders are equally scenic and decorated with rock formations and natural foliage.
- Camelback – This championship golf club features 36 holes, challenging terrain, and striking elevation. Enjoy the Acacia restaurant, boutique golf shops, and other fine amenities while sharpening your golf game. These rolling fairways have been known to defy the best golfers.
- Rancho Manana – Located in the heart of the Sonoran Desert, this championship layout has been rated both “One of the Top 50 Courses in the Country for Women” by Golf Digest and “Top Ten Golf Courses” by Ranking Arizona. Now part of the par – 70 golf course, the historic dude ranch brings a fun uniqueness and culture.
Bonus for Living in Luxury Homes in Arizona Paradise Valley
Scottsdale entertainment is some of the best Arizona has to offer. Salt River Rafting at what’s considered Arizona’s “other Grand Canyon” is the only place in the world you can experience Sonoran Desert white rafting and you’ll be minutes away! You’ll want to set aside at least 3 days to fully explore the Sonoran Desert and federally protected Salt River Canyon Wilderness. With over 200 species of birds and Indian Ruins to explore, you’ll want to bring the whole family.
The off-roading tours in a hummer are just as exhilarating and a great way to spend your free time. These Guided UTV and ATV tours will take you through rocky slopes, desert trails, and recurring creeks to bars and wine tastings depending on the package. Since 1997, off-road tours have been a favorite of Scottsdale and Phoenix explorers. It’s also a great way to entertain out of town family and guests.
Your Go-To Paradise Valley Real Estate Agent
For over 20 years, Jeff Barchi has been successfully helping people settle into their new homes in Paradise Valley AZ. Regardless if you are relocating to Paradise Valley houses or already a resident, Jeff Barchi will help you navigate the home buying process for a quick and smooth transition. In today’s economy, you want a Paradise Valley real estate agent with in-depth knowledge of the market and area to ensure you close on a home that’s right for you.
As one of the leading top 1% of real estate agents in the country, he closes an average of 50 transactions a year. Homebuyers that work with us have been known to close at 5% below purchase price than comparable homes. This means that not only will you find your dream home in Paradise Valley, but you’ll be able to take advantage of considerable cost savings in the process. Considered twice as fast as the competition, you won’t have to wait long.
A 3-time winner of the top 40 Realtors Under 40 award, Jeff has been a resident almost his entire life. With an intimate and experienced perspective on homes for sale in Paradise Valley AZ, there’s no question that you’ll be working with the best Paradise Valley real estate agent.
Check out our website today and set up an appointment to discuss your plans and options for purchasing luxury homes in Paradise Valley AZ!