Are you considering Phoenix luxury homes for sale? As one of the best cities to live in Arizona, you will be impressed with the number of options available! Phoenix is centrally located for the best in indoor and outdoor entertainment, shopping, sporting events, and golfing! You’ll easily realize why over 20 million people flock to some of the best neighborhoods in Phoenix on a yearly basis. Average temperatures remain in the 70s and the cost of living is below the national average!
One of the Best Places to Live in Arizona
Also known as the “Valley of the Sun”, Phoenix is Arizona’s capital city and is a great place to sample everything the state has to offer. The sleek and modern look of downtown architecture against a backdrop of stunning boulders is a match you won’t find anywhere else in the nation. Downtown Phoenix is a hot spot of the country’s finest nightlife, shopping, sports stadiums, and art. Truly a gem for the whole family, Phoenix lures yearly visitors to eventually set up roots.
The Best Best Neighborhoods in Phoenix
You can find some of the most affordable homes in some of the safest neighborhoods in Phoenix. The city is listed by U.S. News as one of the best places to live and retire. The quality of life and the job market continue to be key factors in why so many look for luxury homes for sale in Phoenix. Here’s where to start when looking for the best neighborhoods in Phoenix:
- Chandler – Listed as one of the fastest growing regions, Chandler has an old world, historic charm that has remained intact for centuries. Growth and construction are expected to taper off since the neighborhood has reached its boundary capacity. Still, the neighborhood features eclectic yearly events like the Ostrich Festival, the Indian Market, Cinco de Mayo Chihuahua races, Tumbleweed Tree Lighting Ceremony, and the Indian Market.
- Glendale – Often referred to as “Arizona’s Antique Capital”, Glendale is home to many professional sports teams including the Arizona Cardinals, Los Angeles Dodgers spring training, Phoenix Suns, Arizona Diamondbacks, and the Arizona Wrestling Federation. You’ll also find one of Phoenix’s best antique shopping locations where treasure hunters have plenty to choose from. For those who love offroading and outdoor activities, there are 1000 acres of desert to explore. If you prefer shopping, you find it in the Old Town Caitlin Court Shopping District. It is Arizona’s fourth largest city and known for its superior services and amenities.
- North Tempe/Maple Ash – Located near Arizona State University, this area features old fashioned homes on large lots. The varied architectural charm is a draw for many homeowners looking for room to stretch out. Recently, Mill Avenue has been upgraded with additional luxury condos and lofts that attract ASU students and employees of GoDaddy, Google, and Motorola.
- North Central Phoenix – One of the safest neighborhoods in Phoenix, you’ll find family friendly old world charm with ranch homes and high quality Catholic schools. This area’s public schools are considered some of the best in the nation. One of the best kept secrets is “The Bridal Path”, which was used in the 1800s for horses. It is now used for recreational activities and exercise.
- Paradise Valley – What is not to love about Paradise Valley? The name says it all! This area is surrounded by natural beauty that is breathtaking to say the least. Another one of the safest neighborhoods in Phoenix, you’ll find the infamous Camelback Mountains. There are a number of trails and hiking opportunities for the whole family to enjoy. What makes this area particularly appealing is the voluntary system of city government in place in which no compensation is provided. The Mayor, appointed counsel, and judges are all volunteering their services to the community, making it one of the best places to live in Arizona.
- Arcadia – This is the most highly desired area in the Phoenix area. It is close to the airport and downtown Scottsdale. The landscaping of Arcadia is remarkable, making it a very popular place for new homebuyers. This area is characterized by modern housing with a rural community vibe. It is a perfect location for families with children due to its proximity to Scottsdale’s premium school district.
- Verrado – When you’re looking for the best neighborhoods in Phoenix with a mix of architectural styles, you’ll find it in Verrado. From southwestern to modern hi – rise condos, you’ll be rewarded with stunning mountain views of the nearby White Tank Mountains. Another great place for families and one of the best places to live in Arizona, the kids will have access to 66 parks and 21 miles of hiking trails and biking paths. The adults have their own playground at the nearby golf course. Golfers looking for a championship course don’t have to go far. You’ll find the Verrado Golf Club at the foot of the White Tank Mountains stretching 7,000 yards. The 18 hole course is challenging but the views are breathtaking, making it one of the best cities to live in Arizona. The urban lifestyle and premium dining are just two of the biggest draws of the area.
- Anthem – Recognized and listed in Parenting Magazine as one of the “Best Places to Raise a Family”, this area is defined by suburban and newly constructed homes. When you relocate here, your family will be able to enjoy your own waterpark, recreation center, and walking trails for Anthem residents! There are spacious condos available as well with plenty of greenery and premium amenities.
Other Considerations for Moving to the Best Neighborhoods in Phoenix
Phoenix is quickly becoming a millennial haven for young families to live and work and one of the best cities to live in Arizona. Many large corporations have moved their headquarters to this area, making it a great place to relocate to. The economy continues to thrive and grow as over 46 million people fly through the Sky Harbor Airport every year. As a hub for the hospitality and leisure industry, the airport brings a continual stream of commerce and employment. Phoenix is steadily growing into a technology hotspot with companies like GoDaddy and Google calling the city home. You’ll also find a great deal of residents that work in finances with companies like Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase, and Bank of America. The most surprising fact is that the pandemic did little to impact the housing market and economic strength of the Phoenix area, making this a remarkable place to live.
Are You Looking for Phoenix Luxury Homes for Sale?
If you’re like most people who have visited this area or plan too, you’ve considered relocating to one of the best cities in Arizona. The good news is that there are a number of Phoenix luxury homes for sale and this is a great time to take advantage of the cooler temperatures to conduct a search. Golf enthusiasts will be happy to know that the TPC Stadium featured in the PGA Tour is close to Phoenix as well as many other championship golf courses.
Known as one of Phoenix’s best championship golf courses, The Wigwam Golf Resort is nestled amongst lush greenery and towering mountains with impeccable landscaping. The resort has more to offer than golf with spas, fine dining, swimming pools, and many more exceptional amenities. The Wigwam Golf Resort is the crown jewel of Phoenix, easily making it one of the best places to live in Arizona.
The Jeff Barchi Team serves Phoenix and the surrounding areas listed above. If you’re considering moving to the area, Jeff Barchi is in the top 1% of realtors in the nation with over 20 years of experience helping home buyers. You’ll be connecting with an award winning real estate agent who knows the area.
Give us a call today to start the home buying process!