Scottsdale is home to many great neighborhoods and communities that offer residents everything they need right within their backyard. Even if you are unfamiliar with these communities, with a little research, you are likely to find that Grayhawk is one of Scottsdale’s premier neighborhoods. If you are looking for your next home and know that you want something a little bit removed from the heart of the city, here are some reasons you should consider looking at Grayhawk homes for sale.
Located in North Scottsdale, just off of Scottsdale Road and the 101, the convenient location offers a lot of tranquility while being just a short drive from downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale. Grayhawk offers its residents affordable luxury (compared to other competing neighborhoods) while offering the very best amenities.
Within the borders of Grayhawk, there are two distinctly unique collections of neighborhoods- The Park and The Retreat Village. With nearly 3,800 total units, Grayhawk is home to a large residency but has been designed in such a way to exude a great sense of privacy.
- The Park- this family-oriented collection of neighborhoods offers pocket parks, greenbelts, playgrounds and community ramadas.
- The Retreat Village- consisting of two guard-gated communities (the Raptor Retreat and the Talon Retreat), The Retreat Village is geared more towards the older, childless residents. The Retreat Village offers its residents several tennis courts and swimming pools.
- There are a total of 8 condominium and townhome neighborhoods in Grayhawk (six in The Park, two in The Retreat).
3) Grayhawk Amenities
Being a part of such a vibrant community such as Grayhawk offers residents a wide variety of top-notch amenities.
Below are some of the amenities:
- Facility Rentals (Talon, Raptor and various other rooms)- residents are allowed to rent and reserve these rooms for various functions. These rooms provide a great opportunity for residents looking to host small get-togethers or family events.
- Basketball Courts
- Pools and Tennis Courts- several of these can be found throughout The Retreat Village that can be enjoyed by the residents of the specific neighborhoods. Because of each neighborhood has its own pool/tennis court, Grayhawk does not offer one main clubhouse.
- Tot Lots- six in total, these Tot Lots offer residents a great place to spend time with their kids. Each lot is age-specific and some are only open to specific neighborhood residents. Ranging from toddlers to any age, these playground areas are a great way to meet fellow parents/kids and enjoy the beautiful weather of Scottsdale.
- For the health-conscious, outdoor lovers and dog owners, Grayhawk proudly overs more than 30 miles of multi-use trails that wind throughout the property.
- Two world-famous, public golf courses- Talon and Raptor
4) Nearby Features
While Grayhawk does offer its residents a variety of activities and amenities, sometimes more is desired. Luckily, as mentioned above, Grayhawk is conveniently located to many great aspects of Scottsdale.
Below are just a few of the most popular spots within a short drive of Greyhawk gates:
- McDowell Mountains and Sonoran Preserve
- WestWorld of Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Quarter
- Musical Instrument Museum
- Lake Pleasant/Bartlett Lake
- Wet’N’Wild Phoenix
- TPC Scottsdale
- Taliesin West
- Much More
It is easy to see how Grayhawk in Scottsdale is one of the best neighborhoods in the city. From the opportune location to the world-class amenities nearby, Grayhawk offers its residents a little bit of everything. Let us help your search of finding your dream home in Grayhawk. We have been helping homebuyers, new and experienced, for nearly 20 years and have an outstanding track record to prove it. Not only are we experts in the Scottsdale real estate market, but we also pride ourselves on providing exceptional service for our clients to ensure that the home searching/buying process is as painless as possible.